Liked us?

d

Google Plus Invitation : Freebies 3

Coder Himanshu | Wednesday, July 13, 2011 | , ,



Hey Readers hope you have liked my previous post on " Google Plus Versus Facebook " (...) .Today I am going to post my first freebie in the form of Google Plus invitation.The main reason of providing this freebie is that many of my readers have not seen Google Plus though Google Plus is one of the hottest discussed project. So here are the steps on how to get a Google Plus invitation for free :

Step 1: Just visit my Facebook Fan Page and like it

Step 2: Post a comment in my Facebook Fan Page or in this blog with your email ( Or if you care about your privacy then you can directly contact me )
                                                   OR

Step 1: Visit my Twitter Page and Follow it

Step: 2 : Post a comment in this blog with your email ( Or if you care about your privacy then you can directly contact me )

After this you will get a Google + invitation within 24 hours 




If you are interested about Google Plus versus Facebook War then you can like this page



3 Responses So Far:

vini said...

Hi! i liked you facebook page, my email is vinicmr@gmail.com thanks!

Crisc said...

I liked you on FB chrissee21@yahoo.com

Himanshu said...

@ vini @ Crisc .....Both of you have been invited to Google +.Please share this post to your friends

Drop Your Comments, Suggestions And Questions Below.

To Be Notified Of Replies Click The 'Subscribe By Email' Link Below The Comment Form.

Do Not Add Links To The Body Of Your Comment As They Will Not Be Published.